Elephant and Castle is one of the largest regeneration projects in the London area. The Elephant Park development itself will create around 3,000 new homes and a new central London Park. The whole area will benefit from new open spaces, plus 50 new shops, restaurants and cafes.
Our involvement in this extensive project began over a decade ago, when we formed a relationship with Lendlease after working on the London 2012 Olympics Athletes’ Village. Our cradle and batten was chosen and designed into the scheme, using a bespoke underfloor heating system from our partner, Polypipe. This combined solution of using InstaGroup C40 acoustic floor with Polypipe underfloor heating was a first in the market.
To date, our acoustic flooring integrated with UFH has been successfully delivered to over 2,000 units including affordable housing, build to rent and private sale. At Elephant Park we have completed Trafalgar Place, South Gardens and West Grove.
Lendlease want to make Elephant Park one of the most environmentally sustainable urban regeneration projects in the world. The development will be climate positive when it completes in 2025, a goal that’s supported by InstaGroup’s use of sustainable, recycled and recyclable materials.
- Market-leading solution combines acoustic flooring with UFH system
- Over 2,000 units delivered
- 10-year working relationship with Lendlease
- Environmentally sustainable
- Dedicated aftercare for clients ensures smooth handover to residents
Developer: Lendlease Developments
Main Contractor: Lendlease Construction
Project Scope: Manufacture, Design and Installation
- InstaGroup C40 Acoustic Cradle and Batten floor system
- Polypipe underfloor heating
- Thermostatic controls system
- Full UFH commissioning package
- Accredited Fire stopping system
Find out more about InstaGroup
Acoustic Flooring Systems
For more information about our Acoustic Flooring Systems please fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch: