CCF Flooring, with its head office in Leeds, is part of the Travis Perkins Group and one of the UK’s leading distributors of interior building products. It is now also a major stockist of InstaCoustic’s InstaLay 65 acoustic resilient membrane for use under screeds.
A 6mm high performance resilient layer that reduces impact sound through floor screed applications, InstaLay 65 is Robust Detail E-FC-13. It can also be used where pre-completion testing (PCT) is being undertaken and is named within the LABC Registered Solutions Scheme.
InstaCoustic’s InstaLay 65 is suitable for installing under all types of screed applications including 65mm (min) Sand/Cement Screed or 40mm (min) Proprietary Screed. Manufactured from eco-friendly recycled rubber, InstaLay is supplied in 15m2 rolls 1370mm wide x 6mm thick and has numerous benefits:-
- Robust Detail E-FC-13.
- Exceeds Approved Document E Building Regulations performance standards.
- Significantly reduces impact sound transmission through all types of screed.
- Extremely quick and easy to use.
- Recycled rubber crumb provides long term acoustic performance.
- Eliminates possible creep or collapse under high point loads.
- High stability – creates a very stable resilient membrane which reduces the risk of settlement and prevents screed failure.
- Strong and durable layer that is resistant to damage before the screed is laid preventing points of contact with the structure.
- Receives 1 Credit under the Code for Sustainable Homes.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- New build constructions
- Material change of use
- Under screed
- Concrete floors
- Soft floor covering (impact sound improvement – 25dB ∆Lw)
With 29 branches, CCF Flooring provides nationwide coverage and supplies some 85% of UK screeders, offering a preferential delivery service as well as a product advice and technical support service including site visits.