InstaFloor has created a new animated video which gives detailed step by step fitting instructions for installing luxury vinyl tiles (LVTs) on InstaLay 25hg and 30hg (high grab).
Watch: LVT Animation using the innovative InstaLay self-adhesive installation system
The InstaLay flooring installation system, with its unique self-adhesive membrane, is an increasingly popular method of fitting LVTs due to the ease and speed of installation.
It is simply loose laid onto the sub-floor or over the existing flooring and the LVTs are positioned and pressed into place, making it quick, clean and easy to work with.
In addition, its recycled rubber crumb construction provides excellent acoustic performance, which is increased further when using the thicker InstaLay 30hg.
InstaFloor, in conjunction with its global partners, continues to expand the appeal of InstaLay as increasing numbers of contractors and end users appreciate the many benefits of the InstaLay system.
Additional benefits provided by InstaLay include:
- Considerably reduced installation times and overall costs.
- Minimal sub-floor preparation, no messy wet adhesives or drying time delays.
- Floors can be walked on immediately after installing the LVTs.
- Creates softer, warmer, more comfortable, anti-fatigue flooring.
- Does not deteriorate or collapse over time, providing superb durability.
- It is environmentally friendly and hygenic, with low VOC emissions.