InstaFloor South Africa recently completed a gruelling but successful roadshow, taking its travelling display to seven major cities in just eight working days and covering over 3,000 miles in the process. It was undertaken in conjunction with Van Dyck, exclusive distributors of InstaLay in Southern Africa, who also organised the whole event.
The main purpose of the trip was to launch the new InstaLay 25hg (2.5mm high grab) as well as promote the rest of the InstaLay range and show InstaCradle for the first time to architects, specifiers and existing customers. The IL25hg is a revolutionary installation system, designed specifically for Luxury Vinyl Tiles, and was exceptionally well received by the many visitors who attended the various events.
“It was a hectic and tiring time”, commented Duonne Erasmus, Managing Director of InstaFloor SA, “but extremely beneficial as we met a lot of new people, as well as existing customers, and received a lot of very positive feedback. A very worthwhile trip and our thanks go to Van Dyck for putting the whole thing together.”
Manufactured using recycled rubber crumb, IL25hg is loose laid directly to the sub-floor and its high grab adhesive membrane provides an excellent method of installing LVT’s.
Other innovative benefits of IL25hg are:
- It has a new improved LDPE release film, making it even easier to work with.
- Loose lay installation system enables rapid fitting and easy future lifting.
- Unique self-adhesive construction that considerably reduces installation time and costs.
- Quick to fit, easy to work with – no messy wet adhesives in contact with the floor covering.
- It forgives minor sub-floor imperfections.
- Extremely installer friendly, enabling LVT’s to be set and re-set as necessary.
- No waiting time to walk on after installation is complete
- Provides superb stability, performance and durability.
- Manufactured using recycled rubber crumb to provide long lasting acoustic performance.
- Transforms a cold, hard and ‘unfriendly’ flooring installation into a softer, warmer, anti-fatigue system.
- Environmentally friendly and fully recyclable.
Full product details, including complete specifications, applications and fitting tips and considerations are available in our new LVT brochure.