We’ve put years of technical knowledge into our acoustic ceilings to ensure they deliver effective sound insulation. Our systems will reduce sound impact and airborne noise in buildings with concrete or timber joisted floors.
For best results, installation should be combined with the appropriate acoustic flooring system.
Reducing sound impact through floors
InstaGroup’s patented acoustic ceilings can be used between separating floors on new developments, refurbishments or change-of-use projects. They are ideal for domestic conversions where there is no access to the property above. Our systems are easily adjusted to meet the challenge of uneven surfaces.
Tried and tested acoustic ceiling systems
All of our acoustic systems are independently tested on-site with a certification service delivered by UKAS accredited partners. Our acoustic ceilings exceed the requirements of Building Regulations when combined with our acoustic flooring.
We have IFC accreditation and can install Fire Batts as part of our package to give a ‘one-hour’ fire rating. Get in touch to find out more about design and install.
InstaGroup Acoustic Ceilings
- Reduce impact and airborne noise between separating floors constructed of concrete or timber
- Exceed the requirements of UK Building Regulations when combined with our flooring systems
- Easily adjusted on-site to fit uneven surfaces
- InstaGroup high quality materials and design
- Comply with Robust Details
Contact InstaGroup for more information.