We design and manufacture adaptable acoustic walls and anti-flanking wall systems that deliver high levels of sound insulation to buildings. For best acoustic results, installation should be combined with the appropriate acoustic flooring system.
Reducing sound impact through walls
InstaGroup’s patented acoustic walls are designed for use in redevelopments, refurbishments or change-of-use projects. They are easily adjusted on-site to meet the challenge of uneven surfaces.
InstaGroup has been designing and installing acoustic insulation systems for the construction industry for over 25 years. Our acoustic systems for floors, walls and ceilings are effective in reducing airborne and impact noise in buildings with timber or concrete floors.
Tried and tested acoustic systems
All of our acoustic systems are independently tested on-site with a certification service delivered by UKAS accredited partners. Our acoustic walls exceed the acoustic performance detailed within UK Building Regulations for separating walls between dwellings.
We have IFC accreditation and can install Fire Batts as part of our package to give a ‘one-hour’ fire rating. Find out more about installation.
InstaGroup Acoustic Walls and Anti-flanking Wall Systems
- Reduce impact and airborne noise
- Exceed the acoustic performance detailed in UK Building Regulations (approved document E2003) for separating walls between dwellings
- For use on existing timber or masonry single skin walls in building redevelopment or refurbishment projects
- Adaptable systems tackle uneven wall surfaces
- InstaGroup high quality materials and design
- Compliant with Robust Details
Get in touch for more information from InstaGroup.